Skills and Requirements
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal communication skills, a high level of comfort using web-based tools, a natural curiosity and desire to learn new skills, the ability to efficiently manage his/her time, enjoy performing a variety of tasks in the course of a single day, and be comfortable working independently, and proactively. All candidates will be considered, but the following is preferred:
|Experience & Skills:||
Job Description, Hours, and Location
LocumsMart Account Support & Sales Representatives perform a variety of tasks related to the daily activity of LocumsMart’s clients. You will be expected to develop relationships with LocumsMart’s Users, and come up with custom, proactive strategies for anticipating their needs, and maximizing the revenue generated on any of their workflow activity that is assigned to you by the Support Manager. Duties and responsibilities fall into 3 categories:
- User Support – perform tasks as necessary to properly support LocumsMart’s Users
- Answer all incoming calls/chats/emails, and route them to the proper person
- Conduct user training and support via live chat and video conference
- Create dev tickets for all issues discovered during support
- Account Management & Sales – maximize revenue on assigned workflow items
- Daily proactive status check calls and emails on assigned workflow items
- Solicit new business from previously established contacts with Users
- Development – assist in testing and development of LocumsMart’s software products
- Perform user-case testing of application as requested
- Update User Support Documentation and materials as requested
You will work from our office in Midtown Manhattan during online support hours of 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday. You will be required to work additional hours as necessary to perform your duties.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary: Competitive annual salary between depending on skills and experience.
Unlimited Incentive Bonus Opportunity: Following a 90-day probation period, you will be eligible to participate in an incentive program, based on gross profit received on support issues assigned to you by the Support Manager. Incentive bonuses are accrued throughout the year, and paid out over regular pay periods in the following calendar year.
Employment Benefits: Following a 90 day probation period, you will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- 401K Plan – LocumsMart makes matching contributions up to 6% of your salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – LocumsMart covers your premium
- Paid Time Off – LocumsMart offers 10 days of PTO annually, accrued pro-rata
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Account Support & Sales Representative.”