The 2021 LocumsMart Educational Conference just wrapped up in Nashville, and it was a great opportunity to see everyone in person again.
We want to thank all of our attendees, whether they travelled to Tennessee or took a break from work to join us online. In total, we had 101 attendees join us: 65 in Nashville and 36 virtually.
This was the first time we held a hybrid conference, and being able to share knowledge with healthcare organizations and vendors all over the country was a big success. Attendees were also able to earn up to six CE credits by completing various conference sessions.
We also want to thank all of our keynote speakers for taking time to share their expertise with us:
- Michael LaBattaglia, attorney at King & Spalding
- Christy Bray Ricks, AVP of provider recruitment & locums at LifePoint Health
- Alison Huffstetler, assistant professor of family medicine at VCU Health
- Sharee Selah, system director of medical staff recruitment at Tower Health
- Nicole Slaughter, vice president of finance at Community Health Systems
- Bryan Cornelius, physician malpractice insurance specialist at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Debbie Brewer, manager of provider recruitment at HSHS Medical Group
We enjoyed spending time with everyone who was able to attend, and we hope to see you all next year for the 6th annual Educational Conference.
We’re looking for feedback on the location of next year’s conference, so let us know in the comments where you’d like to see the 2022 Educational Conference!